• the cryosurgery unit series Micro Cryo
(I, II, III) and Diathermy
with applications in ophthalmology, dermatology, gynecology, ENT
with great success in Greek ophthalmology.
• Argon Laser
for ophthalmologic and dermatological use with a large number of sales in a short time, proved to be the most reliable product of its class.
• Laser CO2
specialized for surgical and dermatological applications, aesthetic surgery (using a special scanner) and ENT. The durability of this laser prolongs its lifetime, making it possible to use it for even 10 years without the need of service support.
• The Ophthalmic hypothermia device
controllably reducing the eye temperature (ΟΒΙ: 1006836
• The Slit lamp eyepiece system
From the late 90s and onwards, the products were:
• Ecocell: Cellulite reduction system (ΟΒΙ: 2002307)
• Εcocool: air skin cooling system for laser applications.
The method for skin protection with cold atmospheric air was conceived for the first time worldwide by ecomed.
(European Patent Office: EP1121078)
(Word Intellectual Property Organization: WO/2000/023018)
• Εcocare: skin stretching system during Laser applications (ΟΒΙ:1006838)
(European Patent Office: EP2293734)
(Word Intellectual Property Organization:WO/2009/090433)
(American Patent and Trademark Office: 20110015620)
• Ecocryo: Cryolipodialysis device for non-invasive applications for adipose tissue reduction.